Developments in Transmissions and Driveline Technology explores the evolution to have high quality power and control in a vehicle, whilst maintaining optimum fuel economy and efficiency. This unique technical seminar not only addresses transmission and driveline developments for passenger cars, but also advances being made across the industry, on and off highway.
This is an opportunity for attendees to meet vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers, key driveline suppliers and the thought leaders furthering technical level research and developments within the industry, to discuss their latest work and question how best to shape the future of the industry.
Key speakers include:
• Jérôme Mortal Chief Engineer Systems, Jaguar Land Rover
• Mike Richardson Chief Technical Specialist, Jaguar Land Rover
• Julien Maynard Head of Engineering for Transmission and Driveline, Ricardo
• Robert Genway-Haden Global Product Technology Director, GKN Driveline
• Adrian Moore Managing Director, Xtrac
*LowCVP members can book as ‘Member – Supporting Organisation’ to receive an exclusive discount. *
Early bird rate deadline: 29 January 2016.